CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

This is my Babes

This is my Babes
She is All i WAnt right now. And i dont want her to leave for TEXIS!! ='-(

Rachel

  • Unmatching nail-polish
  • Soft smile
  • Big heart
  • Purple glasses
  • Fair skin
  • sun burnt
  • Button nose
  • Green eyes
  • Blonde hair




Monday, May 4, 2009

Bunny fufu

The bunny in my brain goes flip flop flip flop. The horsey in my heart goes click clank click clank. The gorillas in my feet go thump thump thump. And the voices in my head say cut that crud out. 7654 why don't you shut the door. To the cold it creeps in like winter takes over summer. The handle on my arm cranks the thread to the beat. Brown is my favorite color not turd but brown. The point of this poem is like the point of a pencil. You can erase it. The car to Rachel's house rolls the veins in my skin. Which leads to my heart.

0 comments: