CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

This is my Babes

This is my Babes
She is All i WAnt right now. And i dont want her to leave for TEXIS!! ='-(

Rachel

  • Unmatching nail-polish
  • Soft smile
  • Big heart
  • Purple glasses
  • Fair skin
  • sun burnt
  • Button nose
  • Green eyes
  • Blonde hair
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Monday, May 4, 2009

Today we went to the beach. We went swimming and played games in the sand. I saw a bird it had a fish but not really. Charles was playing the ukulele. Shea Ann was video taping us. I tackled Lauren and Josh. Josh went bahh like a sheep. Rachel looked beautiful today. Kumu Kim helped me with math but not really. Aunty Malia and Aunty Erin got in the water for the first time today. I figured out how to tweak with the mac computer. It was cool.

0 comments: