CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

This is my Babes

This is my Babes
She is All i WAnt right now. And i dont want her to leave for TEXIS!! ='-(

Rachel

  • Unmatching nail-polish
  • Soft smile
  • Big heart
  • Purple glasses
  • Fair skin
  • sun burnt
  • Button nose
  • Green eyes
  • Blonde hair




Monday, May 4, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday I waited at the buss stop for two hours. I saw a bird who had a fish but not really. I saw Jeremiah on his motor scooter. He asked me where I was going. I told him to Rachel's house. Then my mom came and took me to the bus stop by the Pali. I got to Rachel's house and watched the stinkin disney channel but i don't care. Josh was acting stupid in the pool he did a front flip and landed on his face. HAHAHA. I did a gainer and kneed myself in the face and it still hurts. I ate lemon chicken from l&l. It was pretty good.

0 comments: